2. Proprietary Rights
This Web Site is maintained by Eventus.
3. The materials located on this Web Site including the information, graphics & photographs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Eventus.
5. Restrictions on use of Materials
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, without Eventus's prior written permission.
6. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of Eventus's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the expressed written permission of Eventus.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Eventus does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty: (a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site; (b) that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
8. Eventus shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Web Site.
9. Right of Access
Eventus reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
10. Links from this Web Site to other web sites
This Web Site may contain hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by Eventus. Eventus is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
11. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall Eventus be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
12. Links to this Web Site from other web sites
Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
13. You must secure permission from Eventus prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Eventus reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents.
15. In no circumstances shall Eventus be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
16. Eventus reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
17. Eventus reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.
18. Governing Law